[ale] dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xorg

JK jknapka at kneuro.net
Thu May 8 02:25:04 EDT 2008

Michael B. Trausch wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-05-07 at 21:07 -0600, JK wrote:
>> Heh heh heh...
>>
>> $ xemacs
>>
>> Ctrl-U jkinney Esc-X flame-with-armor-piercing-flamey-things Return
>
> Hrm... what kind of keybindings do you have, or does C-U do something
> different in XEmacs compared to GNU Emacs?

C-U supplies an argument to the following command, in both
GNU and XEmacs AFAIK.  Though I could be wrong, I've used
Xemacs almost exclusively for quite a while.  And usually
I keep the flamey-things command bound to Ctrl-Meta-X F,
but I suspect the humor may not have been as obvious had
I not spelled out the whole command...

-- JK

--
I do not particularly want to go where the money is -
  it usually does not smell nice there. -- A. Stepanov