[ale] OT: Planes and Li-Ion batteries

tom tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Tue May 6 14:38:53 EDT 2008

On Tue, 6 May 2008, Jim Kinney wrote:

<<snip>>
> Screw the TSA. Useless bunch of fake security thugs. Failed to catch Navy
> SEALS sneaking live grenades onto a commercial flight at Hartsfield last
> November. They were too busy shaking down the 80 year old man with a walker.

<<snip>>
Jim - don't hold back, its bad for you. Tell us how you _really_ feel...

8-)

Well, actually don't. I'd hate to have a three letter agency show up on my
door step for encouraging you into "treasonous speech" or something.

I'd better shut the heck up now, or I'll be punching my own hot buttons...

sheesh