[ale] Best firewall/router disti with PPOE

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 12:44:19 EDT 2008

I use a Linksys WRT54G-L with Tomato installed
(http://www.polarcloud.com/tomato). It's the only Linksys product I've
found to be worth the money. But I think that is mostly because I
don't have to use their firmware! ;)

Also, I'm using SpeedFactory and Vonage. I don't have any problems.
I've got Tomato configured to give my VoIP traffic highest priority,
and various other levels of priority assigned. I get some crackles on
my end of calls when I'm downloading something, but nothing that
affects the other end of the line.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/