[ale] gpg

Jerry Yu jjj863 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 22:41:45 EDT 2008

   - Key ring usually belongs to a user, and is stored under that user's
   $HOME/.gnupg/.  You can simply copy the contents of that directory on the
   old box over to your home directory on the new box. That'd be it.
   - Nothing under /usr has personal data and such. 'yum -y install
   gnupg' on the new box should have GnuPG software installed if not there
   already.