[ale] NFSv4, Kerberos, and OpenLDAP

Jerry Yu jjj863 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 15:42:39 EDT 2008

that probably is the  key. I'd think rpc.idmapd couldn't resolve '1000' as
name (it was the UID, apparently), so it maps it to nobody:nobody, the
default no-match ID <== logical reasoning, not from code or man page.

This thread reported similar problem & restart of idmapd fixed it.
http://groups.google.com/group/linux.debian.bugs.dist/browse_thread/thread/ebe18d67a112b887