[ale] OT: Best solution for adhoc web pages

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Thu Mar 20 17:51:56 EDT 2008

On Mon, 2008-03-17 at 11:09 -0400, Brian Pitts wrote:

> Sounds like a great use for a wiki. I'm using dokuwiki at
> polibyte.com,
> but I've styled the public-facing part of it to look like a typical
> blog.

I've installed dokuwiki on our support server to become a collection of
technical notes and documents.  We released a new item that was so
simple that I wrote the manual in dokuwiki.  It works great.  My only
gripe is that I've not found a fool proof PDF exporter yet.

I'm curious as to how you've changed the style of your site.

Chris