[ale] Asterisk Maven Needed

Mike Harrison meuon at geeklabs.com
Wed Mar 19 11:07:11 EDT 2008

   I need help, professional help, and I'm in a time crunch.

   I could probably figure this all out in a couple of weeks,
   as I've done some very basic asterisk systems (asterisknow based)
   but I need to be working on other parts of this project I'm much better at.

   I need to get a shell of a working Asterisk system running to handle
   IVR for a system to handle account payment by phone. The data is all in
   MySQL, and I can handle payment processing code and such later in either
   Perl or PHP. It's incoming calls only, either by POTS or VOIP.
   We can record/manage voice prompts and finish code out. What I'm looking
   for is a big jumpstart, maybe even the finishing of it, but at least a
   jumpstart.

   Got a server with a single pots card in it, I can load any Linux distro
   on it and have it running and online, but I'd prefer to have to person
   initially come by to set it up, I'm in Chattanooga and I grok the
   travel time and expense, but I've not found a reliable asterisk person
   locally.