[ale] OT: Lawsuit against Zero Evidence electronic voting

aaron aaron at pd.org
Wed Mar 19 01:07:06 EDT 2008

As many of you are aware, a group of Georgia voters has been
pursuing a law suit in order to end the use of unverifiable and
unauditable zero evidence DRE voting systems in our State based
on their failure to meet the basic election process requirements
defined by our State's Constitution and supplementary election laws.

Having completed several months of work in delivering depositions
and other evidence disclosures, the plaintifs feel that the State has
failed to deliver any challenge to several of the counts in their
complaint, so they are now asking for a summary judgment decision
in the case.

Anyone interested in supporting this effort to restore legitimate
election practices to Georgia is invited to be present at the VoterGA.org
Press Conference in the State Capitol (South Atrium) on Thursday,
March 20th at 10:00am, where VoterGA will disclose specifics of their
evidence and explain their request for summary judgment to the
public and the press.

Additional information and explanation is available at:
 <http://www.VoterGA.org>

peace
aaron