[ale] OT: Best solution for adhoc web pages

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Sat Mar 15 11:26:45 EDT 2008

I have a domain name called linxdev.com that I only use for email now.
I want to start using it to document what I've been playing with amateur
radio wise, computers, GPC, etc so other people can read.

My last project was a tennis ball launcher used for placing temporary
wire antennas in tall trees.  While doing research many sites did not
have full documentation of ALL the parts needed.  When I worked on my
design I decided to keep a detailed BOM and records so this effort could
be repeated by a novice.  Now I want to post all that info and I do not
want to create a unique look and feel for each thing I do.  I want the
site to flow.  Should I go with a web blogging type system?  Or
Something else?

Chris