[ale] Am I the only one that is laughing out load at this question?

Geoffrey lists at serioustechnology.com
Fri Mar 14 13:27:27 EDT 2008

Scott Castaline wrote:

> I'm not implying anything bad about teachers in general, I just find it
> interesting in the timing of this FoxNews article with the way this
> conversation is going.
>
> I had originally sent this on 12th and it bounced, and it appears that
> the list server was down so here it is. Again no offense to those of you
> that have people that are in the teaching profession. It was just the
> timing of all of this, also bear in mind the source, I did not see this
> in any other news buckets.

And I'm sure that Boortz will jump all over this one.  The bottom line
is, very few teachers are in unions across this country that have
anything to say with whether they stay or go.  You'll find them mostly
up in the north-east.  My wife has never belonged to a teacher's union
and she's been teaching for over 20 years in three different states,
four different school systems.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin