[ale] Am I the only one that is laughing out load at thisquestion?

Geoffrey lists at serioustechnology.com
Wed Mar 12 13:42:23 EDT 2008

Jeff Lightner wrote:
> They did actually have physics and advanced math at my High School
> and the last one (my Senior year) actually had a "DP" department but
> I didn't have time for that class.

I took Physics, Chemistry and Calculus my senior year of high school.
That was 1973-74.  It varies dramatically from one state to the next.
That was in NY.  After graduation, I stayed out a year before going to
college.  Even then, when I took the required Math placement exam at
Louisiana Tech, I scored in the top ten of all the students taking the exam.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin