[ale] Am I the only one that is laughing out load atthis question?

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Wed Mar 12 13:35:13 EDT 2008

I used to have History and English teachers annoyed at me because I'd
read ahead of assignments.  You'd think they'd be happy to have a
student that displayed interest.

Talking about scary education - The only person I ever met who actually
used "aks" instead of "ask" in daily conversation was a schoolteacher.