[ale] Am I the only one that is laughing out load at thisquestion?

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Wed Mar 12 11:09:52 EDT 2008

They did actually have physics and advanced math at my High School and
the last one (my Senior year) actually had a "DP" department but I
didn't have time for that class.

In college they taught me a sub-course on "computer augmented
accounting" which essentially just taught me how to use a key punch
machine - it was the last time I ever saw a key punch machine.

Instructors love it when you interact.   The TA I had at University of
Houston once bemoaned the use of "so" as an adverb.  He said: "There is
no value in saying a lake is 'so' deep when we can tell how deep it is."
I responded: "Yes, but you have to use a SOnar to do it."