[ale] Bash script help

Dylan Northrup docx at io.com
Wed Mar 12 11:06:55 EDT 2008

It looked like a homework assignment.  I sent a sarcastic reply.  I'm pretty
sure I put a smiley in my original message that you failed to quote on
reply.

I'm happy to help and have provided help with other requests previously.  I
also thing it's better to let folks learn on their own instead of spoon
feeding them answers.  I generally tend towards being sarcastic over both.
My apologies if you did not perceive the humor I intended.