[ale] File help

Joshua Kite jwkite at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 12:14:05 EDT 2008

Jeff,

Thank you.  That's what I needed to know.  The only use of df that I knew
was to get information on all mounted filesystems, such as df -h.  You learn
something new every day!

And you're correct, this is a very simple system without RAID or anything
else you've described.

Thanks much, you just saved me hours of googleing for a simple question.

Josh Kite