[ale] Astounded in Arahuay

Tim Watts timtw at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 10 06:07:17 EDT 2008

WOW! I'm in awe at the potential social consequences of this project. Think of
all the heretofore untapped brain-power that's going to be developed. While
we're busy here in the U.S. turning our kids into expert test-takers, the
kids in Peru are getting the beginnings of a real education. How far will it
go? Given the Law of Unintended Consequences I'd say next generation of New
Thinkers may well come from Peru or Rwanda.

Thanks for the link!

(BTW, not trying to open a debate on NKLB; so please ignore if I've pushed a
button.)