[ale] oocalc: a sad story from a oocalc newbie

Dow Hurst Dow.Hurst at mindspring.com
Sat Mar 8 21:26:53 EST 2008

Geoffrey,
Nice to hear from you!  I think you've demonstrated then that OO's
command line behavior is different from the GUI behavior.  I just
checked on my local system that is Kubuntu and found it acts the same
way.  I was assuming that the command line behavior would be similar to
the GUI, especially if the current directory is not in the PATH
variable.  It is not optimal to me to open a program from a certain
directory and not have that as the working directory thru the GUI as the
default.
Best wishes,
Dow