[ale] Two questions

dmcnash at charter.net dmcnash at charter.net
Wed Mar 5 20:15:28 EST 2008

Have you looked at Clonezilla?  It looks like a linux based ghost-like tool.
It has a mode where you can setup a Clone server, network boot and load automatically.  I only have used it point to point to manually backup systems.  Kickstart can be setup to do something similar for Redhat systems but I have not done Redhat for a long time.

P.S. y I avoid linksys

--
doug mcnash