[ale] Two questions

Atlanta Geek atlantageek at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 12:58:47 EST 2008

First, thanks everyone for the snmp guidance from last week.  It was a
combination of several things.  Among them not having snmptrapd
configured to accept external traps and a long forgotten firewall was
blocking as well.
I have two new questions.
We are trying to take an image of a Linux server that we will clone
over and over again on our appliances.  anyone have any suggestions.
Also has anyone worked with Avnet before. They suggested I use ghost
11 to clone machines but I see conflicting stories on the internet on
how well ghost supports linux file systems.

Anyway I appreciate any response.
Thanks
-Tommie

P.S. Doug that  lost packet/resending packets issue was caused by a
bad router. Linksys blows, and not in the good way either.

--
Stability is for the weak!!!
Long live the next big thing.