[ale] [rant] I dislike "we only support winblows/OS X"AT&T internet

Jim Popovitch yahoo at jimpop.com
Mon Mar 3 18:26:32 EST 2008

On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 5:01 PM, Jeff Hubbs <hbbs at comcast.net> wrote:
> The FCC is one agency that is supposed to be a guardrail for this sort of
> behavior yet that agency, like so many others, have been rigged by this
>  Administration and its President.

The (serious) problem with that statement is this:  One man's rigging
is another man's correction.   Your perspective may (or may not) be
very different from others'.   I usually let significant outcry ("more
news at 11pm", several nights in a row) be the deciding point for
stuff like that.   Our gov't is a form of bureaucracy for that very
reason.  No one person can screw things up fast, and on the flip side
changing things back takes time.  This allows for complete viability
by the necessary (not always everyone) parties.

-Jim P.