[ale] [rant] I dislike "we only support winblows/OS X"AT&T internet

Dylan Northrup docx at io.com
Mon Mar 3 17:41:37 EST 2008

You still use your ISP's DNS servers?  I've been using 208.67.222.222 and
208.67.220.220 for a few years now with pretty much no downside.

And, as far as politics on the list goes, I like things pretty technical and
pretty apolitical.  However, mentioning a corellation between appointees to
an oversight body and the lack of oversight performed by that body seems
pretty germaine to the topic at hand (even if there was a swipe at the
administration that appointed them).  It would have been better without the
partisan swipe, but it was still relevant, IMO.