[ale] Plexiglass cases?

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at comcast.net
Mon Mar 3 16:26:07 EST 2008

No, no - that was *after* the caveman era.  Before that, I used to work
with Og.  Og and I both had rocks.  Whenever I'd hide my rock, he'd take
out his rock.  When I'd get out my rock, he'd hide his rock.  After
about 200 moons of this, we realized we had invented the inverter.  We
were so happy, I ate Og.