[ale] Weird K12LTSP NIC behavior

Daniel Howard dhhoward at comcast.net
Mon Mar 3 14:30:34 EST 2008

Guys, I've got an installed K12LTSP server that has suddenly started
forgetting daily that it has an active network connection to the clients
and I find I have to both reactivate the network card, and also to
restart DHCP services.  Anyone seen this before?  As an interim solution
until I can seriously troubleshoot it to ID a network card, gigabit
switch, or cable issue, is there a cron job I could use to restart these
services every day?

Best, Daniel
--
Daniel Howard