[ale] [rant] I dislike "we only support winblows/OS X" AT&T internet

Ned Williams nedj10 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 13:48:58 EST 2008

You miss my point.

Regardless of what it takes to do a ping..you have their service you agreed
to their terms of service, that TOS states they only support windows...that
means you understood at the time of getting the service that calling in
because your Linux connected machine has a problem is a lost cause. The
effect of the operating system is not what is  up for debate, the effect of
the contract the customer agrees too, is. Is it a wrongly minded contract
sure if your a Linux person, but that is not of any consequence to AT&T. .If
you don't like, don't be their customer. That is your greatest method to
effect chance upon them.

Ned