[ale] [rant] I dislike "we only support winblows/OS X" AT&T internet

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net
Mon Mar 3 13:32:02 EST 2008

But again these specs you quote also fall back to the issue of what
affect the Operating System has on OS-independent network routing
issues. Those are really specs for software being installed not what is
needed to provide a level of network service connectivity. If they ask
you to do a ping does it really matter what OS you do it from? Same for
traceroute, opening a web page, etc...