[ale] OT: World of Warcraft

Jim Popovitch yahoo at jimpop.com
Sat Mar 1 19:44:24 EST 2008

On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 7:19 PM, Scott Castaline <hscast at charter.net> wrote:
> My son is looking to convert to Linux, but he needs to be able to run
>  World of Warcraft on it. Not being a game player myself I'm turning to
>  any of you guys that are game palyers for suggestions and HowTos??

Crossover Office (CodeWeavers) has Siver support for WoW:

http://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/browse/name/?app_id=1185

I haven't tried it myself, but you should be able to read some of the
comments on that site to see what others think.   For business apps
(MS Office, Visio, etc.) I've had decent success with CxO.

-Jim P.