[ale] Need Blue tooth antenna

James Earl Smith feenix at feenix.us
Mon Jun 30 21:10:03 EDT 2008

After endless fighting with Ubuntu and my Mini wifi card (bcm4309) I
gave up and got a new card with the ralink chip set. After adding the
windows driver with ndswrapper I had full range of use. Ubuntu uses the
Ralink 2500pci drivers which allows wifi b.

The card is a model MP54G4 , I got  from MSI. What I did not know is
this card is blue tooth enabled. My old card did not have blue tooth so
I have no lap top blue tooth antenna. Does any one know where I may get
this antenna?

James Smith