[ale] OT CD ripping and CDDB/FreeDB

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 00:07:31 EDT 2008

FreeDB is essentially an open source
CDDB/Gracenote/whatever-they-call-it-now. If your CD is not in the
database, add it. All of the CDs that are in the database have been
added by users. If no one else has bought your CD and added to the
database, how would you be able to retrieve the information?
Contribute so that others don't have the same problem.

If the CD is mislabeled, re-add it. http://www.freedb.org/en/faq.3.html#23

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/