[ale] Programming language groups in ATL

Chris Kleeschulte chris.kleeschulte at it.libertydistribution.com
Fri Jun 27 12:03:01 EDT 2008

Ed:

That is fantastic news!  I frequent #erlang on freenode during my
workday. I am interested in meeting up. I live north of Atlanta near
Buford, but I can travel into Atlanta.  I am very interested in
finding a great solution for spit (unwanted telephone calls).

I would really like to hear your thoughts on finding some creative
ideas on an add on to GrandCentral.com for this.

Chris Kleeschulte
Director of IT
Liberty Distribution Company
tel: 678 935 1996