[ale] bind 9.3.3 on Centos 5

Jerry Yu jjj863 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 11:56:29 EDT 2008

the last section in named.conf, I believe you have extra '.zone' suffix for
the zone declaration, thus don't really have a section for '
dailyezinefun.com' itself.

Should have been something like this:
zone "dailyezinefun.com"  IN {
               type master;
               file "zone/dailyezinefun.com.zone";
};

Also, modern distros have named chrooted by default, so your zone file may
need to under /var/named/chroot/var/named/zone