[ale] Remote controlled port forwarder

Atlanta Geek atlantageek at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 11:28:36 EDT 2008

Hello All,
I have a flex application that needs to talk to another device over a
socket. The rules for flex (similar to Java) are that you can only
open sockets back to the server you originated from (unless given
special permission otherwise) I was thinking I could get around this
by running a port forwarding application on the server. However I
prefer this to run in User space and that the ports could be changed
from another application without restarting the port forwarding
application. (eg dont want to modify the config file and then restart
the server)
Any suggestions.

--
Stability is for the weak!!!