[ale] Ongoing vim vs. emacs

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Fri Jun 20 20:25:43 EDT 2008

On Friday 20 June 2008, George L. Allen wrote:
> No, I would have to buy a diode, but nor am I a real programmer.

Aw, I was hoping we could make our own galena from lead, sand and a pinch of
silver. The real programmers will be so impressed with our leet skills they
might forget to mock us:)

Since this is apparently the weekend OT thread. (Without the OT: as anyone
sensitive to such things will not be reading a thread with vim vs. emacs in
the subject.)

Any hoo, a penguin siting. Cute little thing!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGDFJPljXNw
--
William