[ale] a quick reminder regarding the ALE Central meeting tonight

Geoffrey lists at serioustechnology.com
Thu Jun 19 13:56:34 EDT 2008

I will be bringing the stock of t-shirts I had printed up for the ALE
Lisa table.  These shirts are white and sport the ALE logo on the front
with 'Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts' across the top and "ALE at LISA'04" across
the bottom.  Quick photo here:

http://www.serioustechnology.com/06-19-08_1323.jpg

I will be selling the t-shirts for $10.  I have a large number of 2XL,
XL and L.  I'll try and get an accurate count posted to the list before
the meeting.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin