[ale] [OT] Firefox 3

Jerald Sheets questy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 14:33:46 EDT 2008

Speaking as one whoworks for a company that handles the types of
numbers they're looking to get for downloads in a single day most days
of the week, there are only a handful of infrastructures around the
world that can handle what they were trying to accomplish.

The question was never going to be whether they became unavailable,
just when.
--j