[ale] Clues for installing Linux to HD under qemu

Thompson Freeman tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Mon Jun 16 16:29:19 EDT 2008

Well, partly because I tend to work a little bit slowly,
and this machine hosts email and files for the rest of the
family. As such, significant down time isn't a good idea
from my standpoint, and I and not particularly quick with
respect to configuratation and testing (I don't do it
enough). I'm also _probably_ changing the distro used,
assuming that the new one installs easily like I expect it
too.