[ale] Two Contract Positions Available

Chris Farris chrisf at primeharbor.com
Mon Jun 16 10:12:53 EDT 2008

These are both located in Duluth.

* SVT/QA Engineer *
Our Client is in needs of a System Verification and Test Engineer for
their Video on Demand product.

Requirements & Qualifications:
o Demonstrated experience in developing comprehensive test plans for new
and existing products
o Ability to configure a TCP/IP network
o Familiarity with system administration of Unix and Linux (RedHat & Gentoo)
o Solaris Experience highly desired.
o Experience with SQL Databases, MySQL and Oracle preferred.
o Excellent written and oral communication skills.

* Unix System Administrator *
Our Client is in needs of a Unix System Administrator to manage their
monitoring system.

Requirements & Qualifications:
o 5+ Years of Unix System Administration in a TCP/IP environment
o 2+ years minimum experience in each of Solaris and Linux.
o Experience with Open Source tools.
o Experience with SQL Databases, MySQL and Oracle preferred.
o Nagios Experience desired.
o Gentoo Experience desired.
o Excellent written and oral communication skills.
o Willingness to travel, domestically and internationally.

Both these positions are 1099 Contract positions with a minimum 6 month
duration and the possibility of conversion to W2 full time employment in
the future. US Citizens or permanent residents only.

If you are interested, please email me a resume in pdf or MSWord, and a
phone number & time I can call.

Thanks
Chris