[ale] Verizon and Comcast both offer faster speeds to customers

Michael B. Trausch mike at trausch.us
Sun Jun 15 11:31:36 EDT 2008

On Sun, 2008-06-15 at 09:30 -0400, Mike Harrison wrote:
> If you haven't used "MTR" aka Matts Trace Route or My Trace Route
> from a command line, you should. It's an insight into network flow
> between two points.

Oh, now that's an amazing little tool.  And it does IPv6, too, without
any second command, special command line switches, or any of that jazz.
I do believe that is the best little thing I've been introduced to since
"htop".  Thanks!

	--- Mike

Michael B. Trausch                                   mike at trausch.us
home: 404-592-5746, 1                                 www.trausch.us