[ale] Introduction, and Atlanta ISP Questions

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 22:05:58 EDT 2008

http://www.atnex.net/

There is nothing for regular consumers in Georgia that provides 5Mbs
up. Verizon is not available in the state, so FiOS is not either. The
fastest speeds will come over cable, but then you would have to put up
with Comcast. If you want faster DSL, you'll have to go directly to
AT&T. That is something I don't recommend.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

CH:D 59