[ale] Simple SVN question

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 10:06:41 EDT 2008

Yes, 'mysvn' is the general repository directory. All of the SVN
managed projects would be placed in that directory. Yes, 'code' is the
name of a project.

That is a poor howto. Why not read the official book?
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.4/svn.basic.html

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/