[ale] New form of spam or phising?

Scott Castaline hscast at charter.net
Tue Jun 10 12:07:24 EDT 2008

I noticed that I supposedly sent the message to majordomo at mylist.net
with a subject of test. This seems to be the embedded message that I
supposedly sent with a date time stamp of 6/9/2008 at 20:59:28 using M$
Outlook. I don't think so as I use Thunderbird as my client which does
not contain any messages sent at that time in my Sent Mail folder. I was
playing around with different OS's on Virtualbox, but I don't usually
use them for viewing email. Maybe I should forward it to Charter to
their fraudulent mail unit.?