[ale] Fwd: Remote Linux Admin - Fortune 15 client!

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 22:19:19 EDT 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shannon Van Curen <svancuren at idr-inc.com>
Date: Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 5:59 PM
Subject: Remote Linux Admin - Fortune 15 client!
To: ale-owner at ale.org

 My name is Shannon Van Curen. I work for IDR, an IT and Management

consulting firm.  My role here is a Senior Recruiter.  We have an

exciting remote opportunity as a Linux/AIX Systems Administrator for a

very large Fortune 15 company.  Please call me at the number below

when you have a chance if you are in the market for a new opportunity,

or if you would like to hear a job description and discuss the

opportunity.

I would also be glad to send a comprehensive referral program for

anyone that you might know that is interested.  Thank you for your

time and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Linux/AIX System Administrator:

Fortune 15 Company

Remote

1 year contract +

(1st Shift and 3rd Shift Openings)

•       Support Websphere Application Server

•       Support File Transfer Protocol (FTP)

•       Support Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM)

•       Support AIX-UNIX

•       Support LINUX on INTEL

•       Support Shell Scripting

•       Perform Root Cause Analysis

•       Manage Performance/Capacity

•       Analyze Problems/Situations

•       Implement System HW/SW Components

•       Use System Analysis Tools

•       Use Systems Monitor Tools

•       Perform System Performance Tuning

Shannon Van Curen

Senior Recruiter

Internal Data Resources, Inc. (IDR)

One Lakeview Place, Suite 410