[ale] web page creation app

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Thu Jun 5 08:16:50 EDT 2008

On Thu June 5 2008, Jim Lynch wrote:
> >> Go into SiteManager and build a connection.  You should see a Servertype
> >> dropdown with "FTP over TLS (explicit encryption)" as an option.
> >>

> > found it. Looks like AMS doesn't like it, can't connect.
> >

> Interesting.  It works on two sites I have with AMS.  Does it not
> connect at all or connects but fails the authorization?

Status:	Resolving IP-Address for my_domain.com
Status:	Connecting to my_domain_IP...
Status:	Connection established, initializing TLS...
Error:	Connection timed out
Error:	Could not connect to server

I have it set to port 21, and ftps-ftp over implicit TLS/SSL
logon type normal
--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800