[ale] Gwinnett Tech Classes

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Wed Jun 4 19:30:20 EDT 2008

On Wednesday 04 June 2008, Craig Button wrote:
> Ok without starting a flame ware or pick on the school things.  I've
> reached the point were I think I need some "formal" training/education.
> I've got some tuition reimbursment money from work that I can use to pay
> for classes.  I'm not a beginner but I'm def not an expert.  Can anyone
> make any comments or suggestion about the gwinnett Tech linux classes.
> Cheap is were it's at right now.   No one ever told me that Grad school
> was going to be this expensive in both time and money.  :)

I took two of them as electives. CIS 2554 on-line at Central GA tech, and CIS
2556 as a transient at Chattahoochee tech. No idea how good Gwinnett's
classes are since they will vary a bit by school and instructor. Meeting the
states guidelines is pretty meaningless.

Wish I had taken all four! However, do not do as I did and skip one. Surprised
they even let me, but 2555 was not a prerequisite for 2556. Kicked my butt it
did:-( Enjoyed both and learned much so I highly recommend them.
--
William