[ale] Cannot get POP Summary

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Wed Jun 4 05:51:50 EDT 2008

On Wednesday 04 June 2008, Marc Ferguson wrote:
> Once again; I've found the final solution to my problem.  I blogged about
> it so I won't bore you with the details here.  I'll point you to my site
> instead, mwaahhah!  Thanks for all your help.

Does that fix the other error too? The one that started this thread. Early,
and still on my first cup of coffee, but I'm a bit confused.

> http://www.fergytech.com/2008/06/03/evolution-summary-and-folder-mismatch-e
>ven-after-a-sync/

You mentioned hidden files here. I think if you check, it will start with
a "."  '.Inbox.ev-summary~' rather then the "Inbox.ev-summary~" you show in
your summary. If so, unless your system is diffrent, the leading "." makes it
hidden and not the tilde. In either case there should be some way to toggle
hidden files on and off. Many (most?) file managers have this feature buried
in the drop-down menus.
--
William