[ale] George P Burdell

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Tue Jun 3 19:18:25 EDT 2008

On Tuesday 03 June 2008, Greg Freemyer wrote:
> I just got linked to George P Burdell at linked-in.  Somehow that puts
> a smile on my face.
>
> If you don't know  George, you can ignore this, but I suspect many of
> you had classes with him.  I just don't remember him ever showing up.
> ;)

Worked at GTRI in Cobb for 11 years so I know the old rascals reputation
well:)

Question about linked-in. Is there a master list of all the sub groups?

Seems like a neat concept and I am curious if there are any other border line
professionals (Senior peons?) such as technicians using the service. Toying
with joining anyway to try and find some of my former coworkers.
--
William