[ale] Cannot get POP Summary

Marc Ferguson mferguson at digitalalias.net
Mon Jun 2 12:54:43 EDT 2008

On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 12:47 PM, Jim Popovitch <yahoo at jimpop.com> wrote:

> 2008/6/2 Marc Ferguson <mferguson at digitalalias.net>:
> > The problem is 2 of my pop accounts have over 1k emails on the server...
>
> So, let me see if I understand this better.... You have large amounts
> of email, on multiple POP3 servers, and you want to download it at the
> speed of light, and you are upset that Evolution can't do this?
>
> -Jim P.

Ha-ha, close, but no cigar. I do have large amounts of email from multiple
POP3 accounts.  I WAS getting them just fine since I installed F8 (about 2
months ago). But lately (past couple of days) I've been running in this POP
Summary issue and I've noticed that it won't completely download my emails
because of these errors that keep coming up.

--
Marc F.

"..Grace to you and peace from Him who is and who was and who is to come.."
-Rev1:4