[ale] Cannot get POP Summary

Marc Ferguson mferguson at digitalalias.net
Sun Jun 1 21:58:38 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I've been getting this error message just about every day.  I usually bypass
it, restart my Evolution and continue doing what I do.  This time around I
noticed that ALL of my POP email is being redownloaded.  I now have
duplicates of everything and one of my mailboxes is very high-spammed.  What
happened?  How can I tell Evolution to stop downloading stuff I already have
in the system.  I have about 4 POP accounts setup on Evolution with 2
getting pretty high traffic.

I'm running Fedora 8 and Evolution 2.12.3.

Evolution Error
Eror while Fetching Mail.
Cannot get POP summary: Success

--
Marc F.

"..Grace to you and peace from Him who is and who was and who is to come.."
-Rev1:4