[ale] web page creation app

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Sun Jun 1 21:48:45 EDT 2008

On Sun June 1 2008, Denny Chambers wrote:
> I am a little late to this post, so I apologize if this has already been
> mentioned, but if your wanting to put up some pictures, I recommend
> checking out JAlbum. It makes really nice html photo albums.
>
> http://jalbum.net/

always open for easy suggestions:)
someone mentioned gallery, so I downloaded it, and will take a look this
week..
Jalbum is a commercial venture, like Flickr, etc.. I really want to do it
myself on my own web site.. This is more than a photo album, I'm going to
create my home web pages, with photos, links..
Like today we went down to Newnan ( a long haul from Athens!) to attend a baby
shower for our first grandchild, wanna see the pictures:-0)

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800