[ale] email problems

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Tue Jul 29 09:42:53 EDT 2008

A fairly simple mechanism that I've used at email user level is to
create a rule that allows certain senders/domains into inbox and
relegates everything else to a spam folder.   Occasionally you'll get
real mail in the spam folder and can tweak your rule to allow that mail.
It helps from cluttering up your inbox though.