[ale] Nokia Communicator 9500's

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Wed Jul 23 20:29:24 EDT 2008

I have a couple of 9500's I need to sell.
They listed for over $500, and I'm looking for $150 each.
They are unlocked and work with any SIM card based phone system.
I am planning to order new faceplates for both of them, but If you want to deal with it yourself I'll knock of $20 and direct you to several sources.
They are fully functional phones in nearly new condition (other than the faceplates.)
I've got a Treo 680 and I just ordered a Nokia E71, so I need to shed some phone hardware.
-jt

James Taylor
The East Cobb Group, Inc.
678-697-9420